Paypal Debit Card Cash Back

tallbubba
Contributor
Contributor

I have not recieved cashback on from my purchases for 2 months. It is not even showing I am due cash back. 

Any suggestions. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bigjosher
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. I have not recieved cash back in over 2 months. WHich is horrible on average my cash back is like almost $20.

Login to Me Too

greybeardsgarag
Contributor
Contributor
I've been having the same problem! No cashback for me either, although I'm due quite a bit. The other week I called a service representative about this and he immediately recognized the issue. He said it's a "known issue" so I'm guessing that it's pretty widespread. He said that they were "working to fix the matter" and that I will be given my cashback when they do so. Sounded like the corporate run-around to me. I will probably have to call back every couple weeks to check on the "status" of the situation since I doubt I'll be seeing the money if I do nothing about it.
Login to Me Too

nkerio
Contributor
Contributor

I hope we're not getting ripped off. I'm due $57 after only a 5 days of using it because I use it for business. I sent PayPal an inquiry and the customer rep, Carlos, avoids the question altogether even though it's clear. I ask how long it should take for cash back to start accruing and show and I point to the fact that it says "last 48 hours" and no more than that. He writes back 

"Please keep in mind that the cash back will not be deposited in to your PayPal account until the next month between the 1st and the 8th. "

Well, hopefully that means the cash back is accruing although it's not showing. I wrote back right away clarifying an already clear inquiry, but it's taking longer to reply this time and I'm getting the feeling they are avoiding the issue. 

Login to Me Too

jasonhill
New Community Member

Does anyone know if you use the credit portion of my Paypal Mastercard that if it takes from my backup funds, would i still qualify for the Cash Back program?

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, backup purchases qualify for cash back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.