Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

Kelvinmac
New Community Member
Are they still having problems
Login to Me Too

Chely
Contributor
Contributor

I was on tablet playing township, then I went to open chrome saw error message from PayPal said server issues 500 big letters  without thinking  I clicked on it, what does that mean did I let someone,  something  in it can't find it now and I came right to PayPal 

Login to Me Too

sherylj64
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also having error code 202 problems too. What is the issue? I need to pay something tonight. I'm very frustrated.
Login to Me Too

LJDoy1
Contributor
Contributor
When will our money be available????
Login to Me Too

Frosty4019

I recently bought a cash card for my paypal and tried entering it through my account to only get a error message with the numbers 202. I called the number on the back of the card and it said that they had trouble varifying my idenity and that the card was on hold. This raised a question for me though, do they hold the cards information until your stuff is varified? If they do that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. They shouldnt hold that informationn because some people have throw away accounts like i do and if something dosent woork its tme to move on to the next. Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? 

Login to Me Too

marhxalot
Contributor
Contributor

They're having techinical issues. Been going on all day.

You're not the only one though, we're all waiting as well.

Login to Me Too

m_thomsson
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone is having the same issues though people are getting aggravated that PayPal has refused to address the situation in any way outside they are aware of the situation and many have cards that have a lot of money on them.

Login to Me Too

MsRandall
Contributor
Contributor

I agree I just emailed 7 on your side 

@m_thomsson wrote:

Everyone is having the same issues though people are getting aggravated that PayPal has refused to address the situation in any way outside they are aware of the situation and many have cards that have a lot of money on them.

Login to Me Too

Umphpool
I have a couple pic of text logs of them ignoring me, plus they blocked me from commenting on Facebook, when I made it aware the Cards were bot working for 48 hrs
Login to Me Too

Umphpool
I have a couple pic of text logs of them ignoring me, plus they blocked me from commenting on Facebook, when I made it aware the Cards were bot working for 48 h
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.