Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

Vegaskatus
Contributor
Contributor

Its fixed!!!  The first time it gave me that BS screen to go to the resolution page, but I tried it again and it worked! 

Login to Me Too

Armckee
Contributor
Contributor
24hrs exactly ..... i loaded my money on that stupid card exactly 24hrs ago.... thats wayyyy tooo long....
Login to Me Too

GiveMeMyMoneyPP
Contributor
Contributor
SUCCESS!! Mine finally went thru. It gave me a different error screen but I got an email that the money was added to my account.
Login to Me Too

MGW4547365
Contributor
Contributor

It finally worked. Only took 27 hours but it loaded. Think I'll be sticking with Visa Gift Cards from here on out.

Login to Me Too

Lukaina
New Community Member

I called Paypal (Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us") and the girl had me upgrade my account to a business account, load the funds, and then she changed it back. So apparently there's a work-around while they fix whatever, it's just really obnoxious.

Login to Me Too

Armckee
Contributor
Contributor
Mines already a business acc. So i didnt have that option...
Login to Me Too

Lukaina
New Community Member

I called Paypal (Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us") and the girl had me upgrade my account to a business account, load the funds, and then she changed it back. So apparently there's a work-around while they fix whatever, it's just really obnoxious.

Login to Me Too

jc_3
Contributor
Contributor

mine worked without any workarounds. It took almost 24 hours though.

Im sure its instant now though hopefully if I need to reload it wont take another day like this one...

Login to Me Too

Raine07
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Never had it before and I use PayPal My Cash cards very often. I've had my PayPal account since 2009 and have already been verified for years and stay active on the website. I finally was able to speak to a live person this morning and was informed that PayPal did an update with their site and it has caused an error on their part and that there are a lot of accounts that have received this error because of it and they are working to fix it. The representative was nice but he really couldn't tell me much more than there was a technical problem on their end and there is nothing wrong with the account. He said it should be corrected within 72 hours and the money would be in the account then. I don't know what has actually caused the issue but it has really put a lot of people in tough spots. I read some people are having utilities cut off because they can't use their account to pay their bills. My heart goes out to them. It has caused me problems too. I bought the card yesterday so I could order some equipment that I needed to buy online to record the last Junior Pro Football game this season and now there is no way to get the equipment on time. PayPal really should have a notification posted to let people know this is going on. I logged into my PayPal account before I went to the store and bought the card and there was NO notification or warning that this was already going on. If I had known I would have bought my items a different way and received them in time instead of my money sitting in limbo untouchable. Good luck to everyone.

Login to Me Too

Corindia
Contributor
Contributor
I just randomly tried my card again before coming in here to check the thread (is it sad that I've memorized my 10 digit number?), and it worked this time! Only a little over 27 hours since I bought it. I hope everyone else is having success finally as well. *hugs all*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.