Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Najem98
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I try to withdraw funds to my visa card it says "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." Even though I tried many time on many occasions.the visa card is conected to my account and verified already
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

ghinoluqyano
Contributor
Contributor

As far as I know, you can Withdraw your funds to your Bank Account, not to your Credit Card.

At least, try to contact PayPal Customer Service. 

Login to Me Too

Najem98
Contributor
Contributor
You can withdraw to cards i've already asked about that
Login to Me Too

ghinoluqyano
Contributor
Contributor

How much you withdraw ? must higher than Minimum policy.

Login to Me Too

Najem98
Contributor
Contributor
I just Wana withdraw 12$
Login to Me Too

ghinoluqyano
Contributor
Contributor

digitalaffiliat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having same issue, have written to support but not resolved yet. Its been a while and cant believe it can happen to platform used by more than 2 million people.

1. I have been withdrawing fund to my credit card earlier sucessfully
  2. Now getting the same remark as in subject every time I try later
  3. Since I use my credit card for my expenses but due to no withdrawls now I have to pay interest also
  4. I thought I missed or messed something but while on phone support told me my account is good
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

please identify what country you registered your paypal account and what country bank issued your credit /debit card?

In USA,you can with draw to your bank or ask for a bank check,or use your Paypal business debit card,or Paypal preferred debit card.

Login to Me Too

digitalaffiliat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for your quick reply and attention. Here is the details you asked:

1. what country you registered your paypal account - United Arab Emireates
  2. and what country bank issued your credit /debit card? - United Arab Emirates
Login to Me Too

digitalaffiliat
Contributor
Contributor

The Bank name is CITIBANK and it is an American bank having many branches in UAE.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.