Received refund on a Paypal credit

audiogabby
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I received a refund on an item that I bought using Paypal Credit. That item was paid in full a few weeks later. Since my Paypal Credit had a balance of "0" at the time of the refund, the refund shows as "-" or negative now. Based on that I have two questions:

1) Why does it show as "-" negative when in reality there is close to $200 in my account?

2) How do i transfer that money back into my bank account?

Thank you for your time

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You won't know the answer unless you make the phone call.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What does the specific PayPal Credit refund transaction show?

You can't transfer fund out of the account;  you need to phone PayPal Credit customer service for assistance.

Login to Me Too

audiogabby
Contributor
Contributor

What do you mean? The specific amount? It was a late refund from Newegg ( about 28 days). It shows - $xxx. So if I call Paypal and talk to someone there isa chance I can get it to my bank account? 

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You won't know the answer unless you make the phone call.

Login to Me Too

audiogabby
Contributor
Contributor

Ok. i'll do that. Thanks for your response.

Login to Me Too

pawsforthought
Contributor
Contributor

I have received 2 refunds into my paypal account which I want transferred into my bank account - how do I do this as I cannot find an email or a phone number where I can talk to a person.  The automated services on all numbers are not set up for this !!

Login to Me Too

pawsforthought
Contributor
Contributor

There do not appear to be any phone numbers that you can talk to a real live person and the automated services cannot handle this query.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.