Pay After Delivery Not Working October 2017

chadhobbick1981
Contributor
Contributor

So what do we do if Pay After Delivery is not working at all for any purchase at all on eBay?  I know it doesn't work on all items as it's up to the seller to allow it but sellers I used it on just days ago it doesn't work.  I've tried it on multiple items and it's not an option at all via eBay.  It gives me the option to use it on DeepDiscount.com but eBay is a no go.  I've paused and restarted it and still nothing. 

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Classystylelady
Contributor
Contributor
And just as Christmas drew near, pay after delivery magically reappeared after being gone since early October. Pretty sneaky!
Login to Me Too

jjacks731
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue. Has anyone else’s been fixed yet? I spoke with customer service on the phone and she kept repeating the same answer it’s not available for every purchase and it’s deeply encoded and we don’t know what stores or sellers accept PAD. I explained to her I just used it two days ago. She kept giving me the same response. I have checked every website I use pay after delivery on and it’s not an option anywhere. Even though it is still activated in my account.
Login to Me Too

Shellybug23
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem used it 2 days ago just like.i have for past years... now it's disappears right at Christmas... thanks paypal
Login to Me Too

amandalee50
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been able to use it many times, until now.. After trying about 20 different items I was able to purchase one item PAD on Ebay, but even after that I still don't get the option on any thing else.

Login to Me Too

thladymay
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, just started on Friday for me and it's all for items from vendors who I have used it with many, many times, for the exact same type or in some cases the exact same items. Two of them I paid with PAD within the week of it not working. I've confirmed with 3 of them that they have changed nothing but whee calling Paypal gets a whole lot of bs nonsense and a firm denial that there's anything wrong with it, or that anyone else has called or contacted them about it except stupid people who don't understand how it works apparently. I'm usually super patient but I actually hung up on the last one I spoke with. Why is it so difficult for them to say we do have some issues with it. we don't know how to fix them yet, sorry? 

Inconvenient time of year for it to stop working

Login to Me Too

Jacobroy
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Customer service is completely useless. Their advice was “it’s not available to all customers or merchants”. When I told them it was working fine a couple weeks ago with the same vendors, they advised me to “use it when it’s available”. The problem is on their end, and they don’t want to admit that.
Login to Me Too

BLH17
Contributor
Contributor
PAD is not working on any site period. PayPal took it away because they no longer want to serve as the financial source for our purchases. They rather have you use their high interest credit card or PayPal credit. I am not buying in high volume anymore and I know other PayPal users are doing the same. eBay sales will drop too. PayPal offered PAD and was a very convenient method to pay 💰. Now they take it away without notice.
Login to Me Too

zippy13

same with me ! Im so irritated with their response and it wont give me the option even though its activated on my account

Login to Me Too

jjacks731
Contributor
Contributor
My PAD has been working on and off now for some days. It’s still not consistent and only on eBay. It shows up early in the day and is gone after I purchase one or two things using PAD.
Login to Me Too

BLH17
Contributor
Contributor
Mine only worked once with a purchase from Hong Kong - around 7:40 am.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.