Money transfer - Bank Account

AnnaK14
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have made several transactions already on my existing bank accounts. They were not confirmed as I have never received those small amounts, so I couldn't complete the confirmation. However, everything worked just fine till this moment.
Today I wanted to transfer some money to my bank account but there were no options to choose after I pressed the transfer money button...no bank account options whatsoever. There is a sentence instead of my bank account which says: "Instant top up from bank account (via Trustly)". I don't know what does that mean, I never had any Trustly account. Please let me know how can I proceed. I have to emphasize that when I enter into my

I have to emphasize that when I enter into my paypal account I can SEE the two bank accounts I have, the problem appears whenever I want to transfer some money...the dropdown option is empty...
In case the confirmation is the problem, why I was not receiving those small amounts? Can paypal resend those to me. If yes, how?  Or please let me know what other options I have.

Thanks,
Anna

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

"Instant top up from bank account (via Trustly)" means you can add funds to your PayPal through Trustly.  Trustly makes online banking ePayments via your bank account on your behalf.

Go to the Wallet page to the bank accounts and see if there is any on-screen instructions to confirm the bank accounts.  You may need to remove and add the accounts again so the confirmation procedure can be restarted if expired.

If Trustly is mentioned, I first suspect the country of account might be in the Nordic regions as Trustly is a Swedish Fintech company.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnaK14

Is it a bank account that paypal accept?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what country?

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

"Instant top up from bank account (via Trustly)" means you can add funds to your PayPal through Trustly.  Trustly makes online banking ePayments via your bank account on your behalf.

Go to the Wallet page to the bank accounts and see if there is any on-screen instructions to confirm the bank accounts.  You may need to remove and add the accounts again so the confirmation procedure can be restarted if expired.

If Trustly is mentioned, I first suspect the country of account might be in the Nordic regions as Trustly is a Swedish Fintech company.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AnnaK14
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you all for your kind help.

My country is Romania, and yes the bank account were supposedly accepted by Paypal, as I had no trouble using them until this very moment.

I will take your advice and try to re-add my bank accounts and also I will add a new one, so I am going to see in the next couple of days if this really works.

I still don't know how Trustly comes in the picture as I never ever had anything to do with a trustly account.

Thanks,

Anna

Login to Me Too

Taylor3297
New Community Member

Please I need help it won't let transfer any amount of money to my PayPal account from my checking account i have all my information confirmed and it says it has a problem transferring money why is that??

Login to Me Too

adiie
Contributor
Contributor

Me too also cannot transfer the money to my bank account

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it is always a good idea to identify the country you are in .

Login to Me Too

PhuongAnhDang

hi, im Phuong Anh from Vietnam

I transferred money to my bank account on Aug 26 but i haven't had it yet. i called the bank but they said there is no money transfer from paypal to my bank account. And i checked my balance on paypal one more time today and my money didn't get back. It''s been 18 days.

Thank you and im looking forward to a reply from you guys.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.