I'm not seeing my refund yet. How long does it take?

Red5oxFan13
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a couple things a few days ago for around $145 and it apparently went through, but then the company canceled the transaction and issued me a refund. I got the email from the company and paypal saying my refund was issued. When I look on my recent payment history on paypal it shows the transaction and it says refunded but the money is not in my bank account or my paypal account.

I paid directly from my bank account not a credit card. How long will it be for me to see my refund?

Login to Me Too
152 REPLIES 152

shella1
Contributor
Contributor

i too have the same problem but mine has a twist. i ordered 2 seperate items from one seller ebay and paypal send me an email saying that both items have been refunded. yet when i look at my paypal account only one is showing refunded. thats what bought me to this forum. don,t think i will be using paypal in the future unless they get there act together. are they erning interest on holding the money F''''''' knows

Login to Me Too

saturn456
Contributor
Contributor

stop useing pay pal i did maybe if enough people stop pay pal will get the hint

Login to Me Too

saturn456
Contributor
Contributor

any lawers out there class action law suit might work

Login to Me Too

rayyan
New Community Member

i have the same issue : (

Login to Me Too

saturn456
Contributor
Contributor

i stoped useing pay pal don't use pay pal  if enough people stop maybe that will work

Login to Me Too

saturn456
Contributor
Contributor

lot of people are having this problem stop useing pay pal

Login to Me Too

vxnxr

same thing is happening to me at the moment i paid 128 abut i paid with a credit card . bc i havnt recieved a refund but my history sasy "refund complete"

Login to Me Too

saturn456
Contributor
Contributor

welcome to the club

Login to Me Too

daileyc
Contributor
Contributor
I don't either and I get emails saying from paypal I have money and too collect but I get a run around like jumping loop to loop
Login to Me Too

vxnxr

I purchased something a few days ago for 128.00$ and it apparently went through, but then the company canceled the transaction and issued me a refund. I got the email from the company and paypal saying my refund was issued. When I look on my recent payment history on paypal it shows the transaction and it says refunded but the money is not in my bank account or my paypal account and says it has also been "completed" so i should have my money by now !!!

I paid directly from my bank account , a credit card. How long will it be for me to see my refund?

this is the second time it happens to me first time it was 30$ and its been since december that this happened and i yet havnt recieved those 30$ is the same thing gonna happen with my 128$

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.