I'm not seeing my refund yet. How long does it take?

Red5oxFan13
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a couple things a few days ago for around $145 and it apparently went through, but then the company canceled the transaction and issued me a refund. I got the email from the company and paypal saying my refund was issued. When I look on my recent payment history on paypal it shows the transaction and it says refunded but the money is not in my bank account or my paypal account.

I paid directly from my bank account not a credit card. How long will it be for me to see my refund?

Login to Me Too
152 REPLIES 152

killzoneleader
Contributor
Contributor

The same happened to me.  i thought it was an ebay purchase but i cant find it in my history.  very fishy.  i think this scam goes further than just a user.  also the tracking info arrived , is impossible how the items moved, and says we signed for these packages yet the packages didnt have tracking info we signed for nor the boxes confused with envelopes.  i cant get the details any more of the item or purchase.  Very strange.

All i have is this email address that no one replys from at outlook.com

Login to Me Too

laremySims

killzoneleader
Contributor
Contributor

There was an ebay store that was up one night, had PS4's for $69.99 and android watches for $29.99. i ordered one each and never got them.  Strange this is the USPS has me signing for the packages that I confirmed by my security camera to have been just mixed in as envelopes.  i am thinking there is a trick to get two tracking numbers on two orders or better yet stated as one tracking number for two packages.  i think thats how they will get away with it.  i am going to check tracking numbers for the items i have purchased recently. you are warned was then name listed as the seller. transaction details are missing also.  they also had  on some of the link pop ups.  site was gone in two days.

Login to Me Too

killzoneleader
Contributor
Contributor

electronics1112.com

That was the site that was up for a few days then just disappered and I am dealing with a dispute now.

Login to Me Too

Selah4Him
Contributor
Contributor

I received an e-mail from Pay Pal stating that I received a refund from a company that I cancelled my order from. That was 3 days ago. My bank account shows that today the money left my account. It should show that money coming into my account. Is this normal? And how long does it take to show that the money has been refunded to my account? The company that I'm to get that refund from sent me an e-mail stating that I must cancel my subscription with Pay Pal. I don't quite understand this. Must I do that? Please help me, for I am very confused about all of this.  Thank You

Login to Me Too

Selah4Him
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, after reading about this happening to other people and the answers they received. I then felt much better and a few days later my account showed the refund. Thank You PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Phonghangvy
I purchased the item $38 .but I don't receive yet past due 10 day .the PayPal saying my refund was issued. How long does it take ?
Login to Me Too

oldjeweliet
New Community Member

I don't know how to set a pin for my PayPal debit.how do I upgrade so i can accept credit card transactions on ebay?

Login to Me Too

ebkteacher61
New Community Member

I bought something from Academy Sports on 12/27. I returned it and they say they issued a refund on 2/9/14. Paypal service tells me they don't see a refund issued. I tried to get Paypal to investigate this and they sent me to the Dispute Center which was USELESS! I'm so frustrated now that I'm ready to close my account. Any suggestions of how I can get through to someone who can really help me get my money back. Paypal makes it so hard to talk to someone!!!

Login to Me Too

Luke-89
New Community Member

Made purchase for $184.95, paid with $10 in paypal the rest from commonwealth debit MasterCard on eBay 11th mar 14, seller dodgy as **bleep** (no stock) so requested refund. received refund on 31st mar 14 via paypal reversal and says completed. Well the $10 is back in my paypal but the other $174.95 has apparently vanished??   

In a nut shell: I payed $184.95 for a product and got nothing but a $10 refund... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.