Buy now button not working

RenataT
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

its now almost 24 hours since buy now buttons on my website are not working. I have been using them for more than year and half. I have made no changes whatsoever. Usually i am receiving couple orders a day, through 4 buy now buttons. All of them been working all the time. But now when anyone clicks on them it shows this message:  Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. Can you please help me with this issue as this is my only income and i am very dependent on it. I have wrote this to paypal, but no answer yet.. Thank you for your help. Renata paypal message.jpg

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

Rupeshm

I am also facing similar problem

/t5/About-Business/buy-now-button-for-my-website/m-p/1124679#U1124679

Login to Me Too

Adrienne2
New Community Member

Same problem occurring here in the United States (Colorado).    This is also my only income,

Login to Me Too

RenataT
Contributor
Contributor

yes its brilliant, i would love to know how will paypal compensate us. Because i wil want compensation. I can proof average daily loss. I do this for more than year and half and every day is almost the same. Now i am 2 days without any money. I cant afford it. this is going to ruin me, if it takes couple more days. I am dependent on every payment. If need we will have to come together and do something with it. I guess that there is millions of people who have no idea that these buttons dont work on their sites. Paypal should have let us know about it with some email or so. Now every one has to call them and get some info whats happening, thats not right... This is unacceptable. 

Login to Me Too

BritishJames
New Community Member

The same problem here in Clearwater Florida. No BIN buttons working on any of my sites. This is what I get. Can any of you confirm the same. Thanks, James.

PayPal Checkout   Please try again..png

Login to Me Too

DigMark
New Community Member

Hello,

Im facing the same problem from 48 hours on one of my websites. The weird thing is that buy now button is working on my other sites that are also linked to the same paypal acc but with different email addresses.

This is really bad!

Login to Me Too

fajgel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Do you have any news?

I was told by TS that it should be solved now however its still not working on my web

Login to Me Too

fajgel
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the UK

Login to Me Too

RenataT
Contributor
Contributor

I have just tried and mine is still not working as well, its 48 hours now. I have lost couple hundreds $ already. 

Login to Me Too

replayQc
Contributor
Contributor

In Canada Quebec It seems to be ok for now.

Login to Me Too

fajgel
Contributor
Contributor

still not working

this is so frustrating

we've lost so much ££ 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.