Account access limited ( Contact us )

AmirRouichi
Contributor
Contributor

How can I resolved the 1st issue of when they want me to confirm a credit/debit card number.. ?!!!! I try to put my credit/debit card to resolved this but in says below the CAN'T DO when you have limited account. how do you expect me to confirm my credit card than.. 

I Already sent a bulk of email to them but they more likely sent a generated email, because they have same answer with my different question that they pushed me to work with the list to resolved the limitation on my account that is imposible to fix because I don't have any credit/debit card linked on PayPal to confirm. 

I already contact paypal with a Call us and i talked to the officer but he didn't help me, he just asked me to wait a message in the future. is anythin i can  do to get full access to my account ( eg: resend photo ID.. ).

Screenshot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What CAN'T I DO while my account is limited?

• send money
  • withdraw money from your account
  • close your account
  • add money to your account
  • add or remove a card
  • add or remove a bank account
  • send refunds

Jun 2, 2015   Confirm your credit card    Waiting for your response Resolve 

Jun 2, 2015   Change passwordPlease change your PayPal password.Information                    Submitted Complete

Jun 2, 2015   Update security questionsUpdate the information that we use to confirm you're the account holder.Information      Submitted Complete

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AmirRouichi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much, the problem resolved by the PayPal Review Team.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

AmirRouichi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much, the problem resolved by the PayPal Review Team.

Login to Me Too

Kremlin
New Community Member

If you still know the solution can you reply? I have just gotten this problem and would like to fix it as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too

kochi97
Contributor
Contributor

Him

Could you please let me know how I can resolve Limited Access of my account.

Thanks

Kamrul

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@kochi97

Just follow the instructions previously posted by Admin.

Login to Me Too

kochi97
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Could you please let me know which post you are referring to. And what is the Admin Name/

Thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The one from @Krystin1

Login to Me Too

roberthardy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello please resolve my problem limited account

When i refund my money from seller my account limited

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@roberthardy

You are commenting in an old thread that has been sucessfully solved.  We have no idea about your problem.

Login to Me Too

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @roberthardy

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forum. 🙂 

Thanks for posting and reaching out for assistance. The help forum is designed for users to ask general questions seeking answers from other PayPal users. I understand that your PayPal account is limited when a refund was completed. Please contact PayPal customer support by phone, Twitter or Facebook for assistance in resolving the issue. 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.