withdrawal still pending after 22 days

MinhNghia
Contributor
Contributor

I withdrew my paypal balance on Jan 27 . And after about 22 days , until now , i still havent got my money into my bank yet , and it still pending . So i take a look at my previous withdrawal , it would be completed within one day , but now it is 22 days and no money yet 😞 . Is there any solution about this ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Probably best to contact PayPal customer service so someone can review your account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

ngocnhan

same problem. I received an email that noticed I can get money in Feb 17, but today is Feb 19. Disappointed

Login to Me Too

MinhNghia
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted paypal customer service today and they said that there was a problem for Vietnamese withdrawal . And then they're simply reversed my previous withdrawal , refunded my money and asked me to make a new withdrawal 🙂 . So i made a new withdrawal and it is now completed and will be transferred into my bank account soon . So if your withdrawal is stuck , call them for support they will help you out . Yup , the solution is to call them 🙂 

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Probably best to contact PayPal customer service so someone can review your account.

Login to Me Too

Steven007
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a withdrawal from my PayPal pending for 0ver 40 days, have a problem with my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

TempUser011916
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

@Steven

did you call customer service and have your account reviewed?

Login to Me Too

Steven007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ,

I called, but they did not come to the phone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.