why do i have to call paypal every day to release funds?

kikidee
Contributor
Contributor

why do i have to keep calling paypal to release funds? i am not a new paypal member and have been having to call paypal nearly every day to release my funds,an example is i sent something on the 27th august with tracking etc was recieved on the 31st, and i had to call on the 8th of september to get funds released,i havent had any problems with deliverys,tracking, etc.then i was told by cust service payments only go in at night??but still nothing,were to next?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No idea.  Their payment release system is wonky.  Just email them to have them release the money. And before people go off that email don't help, understand that the first response will always be with general instructions from Help Topics, just respond to that email again with your specific issue and an agent will respond with customized message.  This is how their CS balance their workload.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No idea.  Their payment release system is wonky.  Just email them to have them release the money. And before people go off that email don't help, understand that the first response will always be with general instructions from Help Topics, just respond to that email again with your specific issue and an agent will respond with customized message.  This is how their CS balance their workload.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.