trying to pay my Bill Me Later bill???

dsweigle65
New Community Member

I am trying to pay my Bill Me Later account bill.  And the BML website redirected my to PayPal which (upon successful login) shows a $0 balance (which I know is incorrect).  How do I pay my BML bill through Paypal?  Very frustrating!  

Darrin

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi dsweigle65,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for reaching out here!

I am sorry to hear you are having troubles paying your Bill Me Later (now PayPal Credit) bill. Have you tried multiple browsers? Also, try clearing your Internet browser cache and cookies to see if that helps. If that does not help please contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter or click the Contact link at the bottom of the PayPal.com and we will try to help.

-Misty

Login to Me Too

Suziequzie61
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem...I can't find where to pay & I'm late on my payment! And they said they can't link my two paypals together. VERY frustrating...change it back to Bill Me Later!

Login to Me Too

TLP

same here!!!!!

Login to Me Too

I can't find the billme later (Paypal credit) on omy account anywhere.  How am I supposed to pay my bill?  It says my bill me later is connected to my paypal but its not there.

Login to Me Too

TLP

the exact same thing happened to me.....ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

Meganoliver
Contributor
Contributor
Has this issue been resolved? I've been having the exact problem all day long and my bill is either due today or tomorrow. I'm extremely frustrated with this new feature that is to make things easier, which is far from what it seems to be doing. I'm glad it is not only me this is happening to. I've been searching all over the page time after time feeling as though I am missing something. Please tell me they have been fair enough to disregard late fees of payments are sent in late, this process is ridiculous! Megan
Login to Me Too

Won't work .You have to sign into contact PayPal credit. If it won't let sign in how you gonna get help. Has a different bill me Later account attached to my PayPal account that is not mine but has the same email address.

Login to Me Too

Has anyone figured out how to fix this problem? I've tried multiple browsers, and all the other suggestions. I just want to pay my Bill Me Later account now - it's due tomorrow. Now I'm wondering where my October payment went. 

Login to Me Too

abner890
Contributor
Contributor

I have spent 4 days trying to get to my account.  I refuse to pay any late fees because of your stupidity in setting up this web site.  I hope someone  starts a law suit agains you for not being able to log in to any accounts  to make payments.  I will never use pay pay or any other site that accepts  pay pay.  You have cost a lot of companies bussines by this change.  I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY LATE FEES OR INTEREST ACCRUED TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I CAN NOT GET ON TO PAY MY ACCOUNT OR SEE MY STATEMENTS.  HAS YOUR SITE BE TAKEN OVER BY NORTH KOREA?????????????????.  NO THEY COULDNT EVEN GET ON IF THEY TRIED.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.