Anyone helps me ?

hoantran1
New Community Member

I bought a paypal cash card but i cant load fund into my account because they find that my ssn doesn't exist in their database and they require me to give them more information

1) Photo ID: 

But the problem is that I just came to america so i'm an immigrant and the Photo ID (i think that is the photo in my country passport ) will stick with my old address in my country so how can i prove that i live in US ?

2) Address: they want me to show some utility bills that have my name on it, ya but i live with my sister and this is her house so any bill will show her name instead of me

3) SSN: That the only one i can give them, it's ok 

does Anyone encounter similar problem before ? plz help me or I have to throw away my cash card 

Thank you very much... I'm so sorry about my english because it's not my native language

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Youl will need a U. S. PayPal account; you will need certain information to verify your identity.   A U. S. bank acocunt is a god place to start.

You could phone PayPal customer service for more information, but you'll still need to satisfy all requirements for identification.

Click on the 'contact' link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I know in TX,you can go to where people get their driver license and get a photo ID,not for driving but as photo ID,ask if this is available in your state.

As for utility bills,send in your sister utility bill and tell them you live there

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.