You cannot complete this transaction at this time

Christopher9
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is show the error you cannot complete this tansaction at this time, while withdrawing my funds to my card, can anyone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

kakavida
Contributor
Contributor

You are right. We just have to wait for them to fix it. They should have just officially announce it instead of letting us wonder if the problem is with us. It may be the Black Friday crazy transactions that cause this. It's just frustrating they don't announce anything. 

Login to Me Too

NikolayIvanov
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, this is the worst thing that they don't admit it. Once I get my money back I will never use paypal again!!!!

Login to Me Too

CarloCarlos
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!!!

Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

iulianG
Contributor
Contributor

same problem: Can Not Withdraw money to my Visa Card.

same error: "You cannot complete this transaction at this time"

Customer Support Message Center, says: clear cache & cookies in your browser and retry to withdraw to your Visa Card again (24 hours after you cleared cache and cookies).

I've tried 2 different browsers (google chrome & mozilla firefox) and cleared cache, cookies and so on.. No results. Same error.

As I saw in different post in paypal community forum, people reported that clearing cache&cookies did Not Solve the problem - neither for 1 person. Some people which contacted support by phone/email/message-center reported that the problem was Solved by "updates to paypal account made by support staff" but they do not know what kind of updates were made, although happy the problem was gone (for some it was gone just for that 1 transaction, and the error appeared again for the next transaction). Some of Paypal Support staff say that the problem is with the user Because Paypal has their transactions in "automatic" mode, and every error is of user-made nature. As for me, errors arise from mis-communication or mis-understanding in which both the client & the service provider are guilty. Still waiting. Please if anyone gets the solution to publish it in the forum. Thanks.

@PayPal_Erica please help us eradicate this problem.

No Solution and No Expanation Yet!

Login to Me Too

kakavida
Contributor
Contributor

No solution and no explanation for so many days now. In the rare cases they respond to some of the people with this problem they try to make it like the problem is in us. "Clean cache and etc" and it never works. The problem is in them and they don't do good job handling it. So many people can't access their money for so many days now. A lot of them will be done with PayPal after this is over. 

Login to Me Too

IoanaN
Contributor
Contributor

The explanation they gave me was either we dont know what it is or i recieve a message that is saying that i am abroad and paypal doesnt recognize my ip, which is a lie as i am at my home with the same ip,

I sent many messages, i was nice and kind but i am ignored and i consider this stealing as Paypal took property on my mooney without any explanation.

I built a case and point every article from paypal rules they broke and i will escalate this to police and authorities as i am ignored tho i have been a good client and respected Paypal till now.

Login to Me Too

kakavida
Contributor
Contributor

Please, if anyone resolved this problem message here! 

Login to Me Too

TasosG
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like noone at paypal cares about us and our money and they hold the money without any explanation 7-9 days now!!

@PayPal_BJ 

@PayPal_EJ

@_Bas

@PayPal_Sam

@PayPal_Jim

please anyone to says us something about this problem and what we will have some fix???

Login to Me Too

iulianG
Contributor
Contributor

First Error: on 26 NOVEMBER 2015.

Message Center, said: Clean cache & cookies in the browser and retry to withdraw after 24 hours. Tried 3 different browsers. NO results.

Login to Me Too

v3ct0r
Contributor
Contributor
i got the same problem. I sent from 21 november every day mail to message center and still no response. These seems to be an abuse of power from paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.