Paypal credit - send to friends and family or their bank account?

franny121
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have Paypal credit and want to send money to friend or their bank account as a gift, they've given me their bank information for me to send to as well but I can't seem to do it. Can anyone help ? Have chosen primary source of funding as my Paypal credit. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can only send funds to another PayPal member's email address, not bank account.

Login to Me Too

franny121
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ok thanks.......it's paypal credit I have that I want to use to send funds, I don't have a paypal balance (debit cards etc are on there) but wanted to use my credit. When I try to send, it won't allow me to use the credit, what am I doing wrong? Thank you

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Using PayPal Credit is not always an option for all types of payments and not to all countries.

There may be a problem sending funds from PayPal Credit as friends family; that could well be the issue.

You could try sending as goods/services but there will be a fee and PayPal will expect goods delivery so that has its own problem.

You cold contact PayPal customer service for a direct answer.

Login to Me Too

franny121
Contributor
Contributor

Yes that is true i didn't think of that, OK i will contact them and go from there, many thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.