Can I Receive Money To My Local Bank If Paypal and PAN Name is didn't Match with Bank Account

Satpalsingh
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I Linked My India Bank To Paypal But Bank Name Didn't Match with Paypal Account or PAN Name. Can i Receive Amount From Paypal to Local india Bank? if Pan And Bank Account Name didn't Match To Pan And Paypal Account name Becouse i used my Brothers Pan And Paypal Account .. i linked my bank i want to withdraw but im not sure about payment cancellestion of paypal.. Please can anyone help..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello Satpalsingh,

Your question about withdrawing funds to your bank is a good one. I hope things are going well with your PayPal transactions at this point.

It may be possible to use your bank account on your brother's PayPal account, but there may come a time when PayPal has to ask for confirmation of ownership of the PayPal account and the bank account. If the name on the PayPal account doesn't match the name on the bank account, that could present a problem.

It may be best for you to open your own PayPal account and use your bank account on it. That way, if PayPal were to ask for confirmation of identity, the names would match.

I hope this information is helpful, and I hope all is well with your online endeavors. Thanks for taking the time to post to the Community and thanks for your business!

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.