Paying PayPal credit

ryan563
Contributor
Contributor

I get emails notifying me that my balance is due with the text "clcik on PayPal credit" to make payment, yet, that text is no where to be found when I login? I have no way of making a payment online.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ryan563
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry about it. PP is just making things difficult and I'll simply use an alternative. (I looked for a way to delete this thread, but none exists. I even unsubscribed, yet, received your notification.) 

Consider this problem "solved".

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When you sign in to PayPal, just click on PayPal Credit and then Make a Payment.  Quite simple.

Login to Me Too

ryan563
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it would be simple if there was an actual link text for PayPal Credit...there is not. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Are you checking your PayPal account on your computer?

Login to Me Too

ryan563
Contributor
Contributor

mt98
Contributor
Contributor

Don't click on the email link....it could be bogus.

Go to your PayPal account through Paypal.com directly.  Then, if you arrow down, you should see the PayPal credit portion/link on the left of your screen which you can click on.  It may say you don't have a payment due....that's because they want you to be late so you have to pay interest.  Just click the See Statements to see what you owe.

Login to Me Too

ryan563
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing. There is no text that says, "paypal credit". I'll just continue to pay by phone. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@ryan563

What is in the screen of your PayPal account when you log on?  What all is visible on the upper left part of the display?

Login to Me Too
Solved

ryan563
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry about it. PP is just making things difficult and I'll simply use an alternative. (I looked for a way to delete this thread, but none exists. I even unsubscribed, yet, received your notification.) 

Consider this problem "solved".

Login to Me Too

joel367
Contributor
Contributor

Not if your bank blocked them, so how to pay  if your bank blocked paypal credit

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.