My PayPal Credit Payment On Ebay Wont Go Through.

MargaretFirst
Contributor
Contributor

When I Try To Make A Purchase On Ebay Using PayPal Credit It Wont Go Through. I've Just Been Approved For PayPal Credit And Have 4,500+ Available But For Some Reason The Payment Wont Go Through. Please Help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MargaretFirst wrote:

When I Try To Make A Purchase On Ebay Using PayPal Credit It Wont Go Through. I've Just Been Approved For PayPal Credit And Have 4,500+ Available But For Some Reason The Payment Wont Go Through. Please Help?

Did you properly link your PayPal Credit account to your PayPal account?  

Link your PayPal Credit account to your PayPal account and you’ll see it as a payment option when you check out with PayPal. To link your accounts, go to www.paypalcredit.com and click Link.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What do you mean "it won't go through"?  Were you presented with an option to use PayPal Credit?

How much was the item?

Where is the seller located?

What was the product?

PayPal will evaluate each potential purchase with their security model and make a determination of funding based on many unspecified parameters.

If you need specifics, it's best to phone PayPal customer service and ask.  No one else has access to your account activity.

Login to Me Too

MargaretFirst
Contributor
Contributor

When I Try To Purchase The Item It Says "You Application Can't Be Proccesed" 

I Was Presented With The Option To Use PayPal Credit And My PayPal Credit Is Properly Linked.

The Item Is $669.99 But Even when i tryed to order something cheaper for around $10 it still didnt work

The Seller is located in the United States

The product was an unlocked ipphone 6 64gb

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.