Linking Debit Card and It disappear

MrAstrox
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, My problem is. When i link my card. It says success but when, i refreshed it or go back payapl home page. The card disappear. I had no problem adding a card before. But now it keeps disappearing. It's so fraustrating.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LaurynIsBae
New Community Member
Hi, I'm having the same troubles and now I cannot get my refund from eBay because I had to log in as a guest PayPal user
Login to Me Too

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @LaurynIsBae

Please view the previous response to resolve the issue regarding the card. I understand that you also completed a payment through PayPal as a guest. There is still an option to receive refunds for these transactions. Please contact PayPal customer support by phone to receive information and take action on a transaction processed as a guest. 

- Krystin 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MrAstrox

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating situation when adding a card to PayPal. PayPal initiates a $1.00 USD authorization on a card each time it is attempted to be added to an account. Once the card has been added, a random charge in the amount of $1.95 USD may be processed to complete confirmation. If the card issuing bank declines either the authorization or random charge, PayPal cannot add the card successfully. In this situation, I would recommend contacting the card issuing bank to inquire of the random charge to inquire of a decline.

Feel free to contact PayPal customer support for further assistance. 🙂

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.