Known Issue: Payments not appearing on sender or receiver's account

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Update:  Engineers are reporting the issue with transaction delays was fixed late last night (around 2am ET).  Typically a transaction may take a few minutes to appear in the account activity and we are back to that normal behavior.  Thanks for your patience during this issue.

Hi everyone,

Our engineers are aware of an issue right now where payments are not immediately appearing in the account activity for both senders and recipients.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and our engineers are working to fix this as soon as possible.

This issue appears to be causing a delay in when the payments appear.  The transaction is initiated, it's just not appearing on the website for up to 4-5 hours in some cases (the time appears to be random).

I will update this post when we have more information and to let everyone know when the fix has been implemented.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
285 REPLIES 285

cjbreezey

same, just opened a topic about it too.

Login to Me Too

User889900

Same here, I send 3 tranactions to the same person and they never got the funds and there is no record of it, What is going on with Paypal and what happened to the funds?

Login to Me Too

Yaya_patinae
Contributor
Contributor

I made 2 digital purchases for patterns on Ravelry.com and these purchases are not showing in my account history and I'm unable to download the patterns. I received emailed receipts of my purchases to my email account associated with Paypal. What's going on?

Login to Me Too

milesjohnson992
New Community Member

I'll keep it simple: I sent money via the "Send to family or friends" function. My friend, using the email I sent it to (verified it was correct email multiple times), never recieved anything. This action didn't even show up on the Activity feed. I checked my card balance, and I was charged. What's going on?

Login to Me Too

bossman759
Contributor
Contributor

same is happening to me

Login to Me Too

TanzaniaRocks
Contributor
Contributor

same here

Login to Me Too

BoltziePie
New Community Member
Same thing is happening to me
Login to Me Too

Cazzameister
Contributor
Contributor

Smart thing would be to edit your update with any reasonable solutions that are provided?!

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

audrad
Contributor
Contributor
It's took 4 hours for payments to finally show on my account. Now I'm getting notifications for payments I received two days ago.
Login to Me Too

Keno777
Contributor
Contributor

I really hope this issue is fixed soon!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.