I don't have a website, How can someone pay me?

cadman33619
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm doing photoshop work for someone in another state. I don't have a website but I do have a paypal account. They do not have a paypal account and do not wish to open a paypal account of their own. How can they use paypal to pay me if they do not have an account?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

They can't.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you use the PayPal "Request Money" tab from your PayPal Account Overview page to send the buyer a money request or an invoice, your buyer should be able to pay from the email message he receives without opening a PayPal account.

Detailed information about this is available at the following link...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/mer/WAX_landing-outside

Here's the text from that link...

"For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers.

Best of all, this upgrade requires no action on your part. The checkout automatically applies to Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart, as well as our Request Money and PayPal Invoicing features.

Here’s how this easier checkout works:

1. Customers enter their name and shipping address.
  2. They’re prompted for their credit card, email address, and phone number.
  3. (Optional) After reviewing their information, they may choose to save their information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.

Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.

To turn the feature off, simply go to the Profile subtab, click on Website Payment Preferences under the Selling Preferences column, and check the yes/no box under PayPal Account Optional.

*This feature is available to Premier and Business account holders only."

~Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.