How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

sla1er1

i just made a payment 

Login to Me Too

sla1er1

PayPal Smart Connect                 >     look for this on your home screen

Login to Me Too

dsteiny
Contributor
Contributor

It turned out my problem was Chrome.  When I went to the site with Firefox it worked fine.

Login to Me Too

lj411

1 ) Log into Paypal account

2)  Click on Money

3) Click on Paypal Credit

4) Click on Make Payment

Login to Me Too

NFCinDC
New Community Member

Folks - I have been having the same issue and it's been driving me crazy. The solutioin was almost too simple. Use a different browser. Nothing regarding making a payment showed up in Safari but when I logged in via Chrome, there were the buttons and options some people were talking about and I made a payment in under 30 seconds. Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

dsteiny
Contributor
Contributor

So funny, the same thing happened for me.  But I was using Chrome and the buttons didn't show up but they did when I switched to Firefox.

Login to Me Too

csroig56
New Community Member

why do i even have this account??? where is the make a payment option. Its frustrating...I think I should close this line after my last payment.

Login to Me Too

ShelleyHope
New Community Member

To make a payment on your CC, click on the Wallet tab at the top of the page.  Look on the bottom left hand side of the page and it should have a  "Make a Payment" for your PayPal credit card.  I hope this helps and have a great day!

Login to Me Too

Marvin1924

I owe monies to Pay Pal but have no addreess to send the funds     Marvin

Login to Me Too

-mcg-
New Community Member

The 'missing link' for me was literally linking my PayPal & PayPal-Credit accounts which can be done via the following link.

http://billmelater.com/linkpaypal

Now the PayPal Credit section shows up on the left of the screen, below the 'PayPal balance' section.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.