How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

sekhet29
Contributor
Contributor

called paypal today and asked if they are ever going to allow credit card payments without checking account said they had no plans to do so. so all of you who have just a credit card will need to get a checking account or go the snail mail route

Login to Me Too

shippwreck
Contributor
Contributor
Sekhet29

Re: How do I make a payment to PayPal[ New ]

called paypal today and asked if they are ever going to allow credit card payments without checking account said they had no plans to do so. so all of you who have just a credit card will need to get a checking account or go the snail mail route

In response to the above statement by sekhet29:

I don't know if you are being smug or facious, but I never made any agreement with Paypal to use their service. My debt is to Bill me later.  After February of 2015, I will have all my dealings with bill me later finished with. No interst for a year type things. I have been sending my payments as I always have, to Billme later.     I will not give pay pal my chacking account number and see no reason for them to have it.   If they don't want my business, so be it.   I would have felt alot better about this outfit if they had been a little more transparent about paymnets to a creditor they changed.
Login to Me Too

mlfoster64
Contributor
Contributor

I was with billme later, before it became PayPal i had no Touble paying on my bill, online or mailing it off, Now i"m having some  problem trying to pay my bill me later,bill on paypal. I need help.

Login to Me Too

kat323
Contributor
Contributor

To make a payment to PayPal Smart Connect online click  WALLET  and click the box that shows "balance due"

I call customer service and got a code...WHO KNEW!!!

Login to Me Too

duey
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issues of not being able to pay online. Did your situation get resolved?

I have sent a couple of emails but with no assistance from paypal credit. This has never been an issue anywhere else. It is ridiculous. Why can't paypal get it together.

Login to Me Too

jstarr
New Community Member

**bleep** paypal!!! Why i must to call support every time when i want to buy something? I'm not at the home and i can't verify my home phone right now. I must to call support  AGAIN? **bleep** system

Login to Me Too

wizardnorm
Contributor
Contributor

Eileen37
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to make a payment but it will not accept my payment what am I doing wrong

@hennigh wrote:

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

So how do I make a payment

Login to Me Too

dogmom34
Contributor
Contributor

I want to make a payment using the credit card I have linked to my paypal account.  I earn points with my credit card that I use for travel expenses to see my children, one on each coast and I'm stuck in fricking Minnesota. If I can't use my card with paypal I won't use paypal.

Login to Me Too

sla1er1

goto paypal smart connect  high light it will take u there

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.