Ebay & Pay After Delivery

catsinjammies
New Community Member

How do I know if a merchant on Ebay accepts Pay After Delivery? Does paypal automatically do this? I to order something and not sure if I will get the Pay After Delivery for it.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If available, you’ll see the option on the 'Review Your Information' page during checkout.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

catsinjammies
New Community Member

Is it before you click to pay because I don't see it

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It appears during the checkout process so you do have to click pay and then it takes you to the page where you log into your PayPal account to complete the transaction.  Once you log in, you'll be asked to check or edit your mailing address and for you to select payment method on the 'Review Your Information' page of the checkout before you finalize the payment.

If you do not see it, you will need to activate it here first: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/pad-get-pay

Or, it could be that PAD payment method is simply not available for this purchase.

There are reports of the feature being not available where it used to be for some users.  So the feature does come and go.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Just go real slow after you log into PayPal during checkout and carefully read what is on the checkout pages.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.