Didnt Recieve money

Rubie118

i sold some items @ my home, he paid me trough paypal, i saw that he payed but on my account no money!!! 

Greetz Rubie118

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payments should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will always take from those funds (as that is now the default funding source), rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rubie118

no since he has paid me, i have bought nothing... but there was something on echeck a few days ago...

but that one is already cancelled.

Login to Me Too

Rubie118

it is also not in transactions, the payment of today

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If its not in your list of transactions and its not showing in your paypal balance then how do you know he has paid you??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rubie118

i saw him doing that! he was @ my home for picking up, and paying for the goods 

Login to Me Too

Rubie118

im on whatsapp with my buyer right now and he sends me a foto that it is on: unclaimed, but it is off his account the foto also says 0,00 paypal saldo

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

unclaimed with or without a cancel option???????????

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rubie118

it was cancelled, he try's to pay me again but still a **bleep** message that he cant at the moment, he said on whatsapp, he sended also a foto with that it cant....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If it was unclaimed with a cancel option then it meant he made a spelling mistake when entering your email address in the payment box when he paid you, that is why it did not show up in your paypal account balance and he was able to cancel it.

The cancelled funds will take up to a week to process back to his funding source ie bank account or card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.