Funds still not available its been like a week

Veska
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sick of these lousy policys I think they are just greedy as **bleeped**. I sold an airsoft gun and some other crap made a modest 180 or so and its been a week since the buyer got their items oh and before you give me the canned answer that i can just read in the faq yes i did include a **bleeped** tracking number its right there it said its been delivered and yes i know im a new ebay seller but USUALLY it usually says my funds are available after three days after the delivery is confirmed. not this time. they didnt give me an estimated funds availability from the moment it sold. yeah i understand buyer protection but that doesn't mean you can rip off your sellers. some of us have bills to pay and we can't do that when paypal just holds it. i mean come on you dont hand your money to a third guy to give it to who youre actually paying i am so done with this garbage

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It's not the good o' days no more.  Too much high risk due now to being such an established service.  Did the buyer mark the PP transaction as Item Received, too?  PP has been known to be a lil glitchy in terms of releasing funds on time.  Then again, they could just be like **bleeped** and hold the funds for the full in case a dispute is made.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Veska
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea but I'll check. ugh i don't see a dispute happening because my buyers gave me positive feedback 😕
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can try calling PAYPAL and ask them to release the fund .

Once you established good records,you should have no problem,everyone has to go thru this ordeal.

Login to Me Too

Veska
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah you're right :c thanks
Login to Me Too

Veska
Contributor
Contributor
okay this is crap I messaged them and the dude said they were added to my account and i checked and there was nothing. i messaged them again about it and they didn't even mention it they gave me a fake phone number yes i tried calling it there was nothing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.