what is PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP/DIV

2mc
New Community Member

what is PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP/DIV ??

I have this withdrawl charge from PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP/DIV ($44.20) and I have no idea what its for. I emailed PayPal and of course the email gets ignored.

I'm usually a PayPal buyer of goods. Yet I sold my first item 4 weeks ago so I don't know it its related or not.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Ragericton
New Community Member

For me it was because i had insufficient fund on my paypal account for my netflix subscription... so they pick the missing money on my bank account...

Login to Me Too

Ma_H00dy
New Community Member

Well where do u verify them cause Im trying to get something for X-Mas but all I get is PayPal taking like 5-30 dollars everyday?!

Login to Me Too

Derbyguy894
New Community Member
I have the same thing. A withdrawal charge for $1500 haven't used. PayPal in like 8 months.
Login to Me Too

Bunbun82
Contributor
Contributor
I am very confused and super suspicious about a $500 withdrawal from my Chequing account. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Login to Me Too

TsufakTuna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

MSP means miscellaneous payment. If you've ever tried to purchase something online and logged into your Paypal account you will see this line on your credit card or bank statement.

jmack416
Contributor
Contributor
I just had $650 stolen from my chequeing account in 15 seperate transactions. No record of transactions on PayPal bank says call paypal. Paypal says contact your bank. Its fraud and no one is helping me. Don't link a debit card to your account and only use prepaid credit cards for purchases or just don't use paypal at all that's what ill be doing
Login to Me Too

jcpinky
New Community Member

I was going through me bak records and came upon this 91.81 withdrawl for what is that for? i google search the letters from me account to know it came from here. so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what this charge is for i will not b using this if i am paying more then i should or that i was told i would b charged. thanks for not letting me know ...crooks

Login to Me Too

jacenth1012
New Community Member

me too i have it they took out 25.27 now i only have like 2.18 left in my bank now 

Login to Me Too

Leslielavie
New Community Member

A Company call PayPal PTE LTD MSP has withdrawn $872.00 out of my bank account in small increments over the last 5 months. 

Thats as far back as my statements go for now I can't imagine how much more they have robbed from me over the last years. 

Pin sick about this and closed my bank account. 

I thought it was PayPal all this time. 

Login to Me Too

artofwez
New Community Member

For me it was Playstation Network purchases

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.