what is PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP/DIV

2mc
New Community Member

what is PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP/DIV ??

I have this withdrawl charge from PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP/DIV ($44.20) and I have no idea what its for. I emailed PayPal and of course the email gets ignored.

I'm usually a PayPal buyer of goods. Yet I sold my first item 4 weeks ago so I don't know it its related or not.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

eralvimo
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem I got a ($68.26) PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP in my checking account ... And I don't have idea why

Login to Me Too

BeaumontJ
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same thing, on october 22nd 49.86 dollars was removed from my bank account labeled PTE LTD MSP. Next, on the same day, I was refunded  the money and it was labeled RTN NSF (return not sufficent funds I'm guessing). Then on the next day 42.50 was removed and it was labeled NSF RETURN FEE. And then three days later 5.10 dollars was removed again labeled PTE LTD MSP. Not only that but my paypal accounts funds are negative 49.86 dollars. Is anybody elses problem similar? 

Login to Me Too

Modota
Contributor
Contributor
Im currently having the exact problem you seem to have had a while ago. How was it resolved? I received a ludicrous amount of fees matching your description, and negative 20$ on my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

LilDrewskie
New Community Member

ya im having the same problem, im talking to my bank right now. Paypal is doing something wrong or something. if anyone have anwsers id like to know.

Login to Me Too

Okamiyaksha
New Community Member

I had the same thing. They took 4.06$ out of my bank acc and I don't know why. I haven't even used my paypal in a few weeks.

Login to Me Too

tokermobile
New Community Member

ok i got 2 recent charges and was drawn to this page as my only source of info. ive since called ebay and they decribed the charge to me, i hadnt used pay pal in 3 days prior to this date, the told me the purchases and i realised that i had bought them just 3 days previously, 1 of theses items was purchased on ebay deals, 1 to a different seller this is where my confusion starts about what PAYPAL PTE LTD MSP means on my statement, the customer service agent was unable to tell me why the statement read this and not the sellers name as usual, but he said sometimes the sellers are private information so maybe this is paypals default charging name for bank statements for companys who are private in their transactions?this did not make much sense but i did make these purchases, now for the 3 days delay in the transaction he also could not tell me why but he guesses that because of their private situation maybe they have to be confirmed first?

Login to Me Too

Smah
New Community Member

Why Paypal has nothing to say about this? They should know where the charge comes from.

Login to Me Too

NathanPaulPrinc
New Community Member

I just caught this email address trying to take funds out of my bank account using paypal: ezenqviehmq   I do not use Paypal, so who is this person who somehow got my bank account info or access to my Payl Pal account that I haven't used in YEARS (or ever actually!!)

Login to Me Too

JonTheChron
New Community Member

This is just an ammount used for verification purposes. Paypal withdrew a sum from your account and you have to tell them the ammmount of money that was withdrawl, when you confirm the results your account will be verified and they will return the money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.