WHERE IS MY RETURN?!

Azbae96
Contributor
Contributor
I returned an item to Victoria's Secret in stores from an online purchase I had made with Pay Pal but where is it?! I have made returns like this at places like hollister and was instantly notified I was getting the refund. I even have the receipt stating it was suppose to go back to my PayPal account. But it's been 2 days now and .... WHERE IS IT?!? that was a good amount of money I want back.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If VS refunded through PayPal, the refund is posted according to the times posted on the chart here.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Azbae96
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn't even show in pay pal OR my bank account since I paid with my debit card.. so there's no way for me to check any status on it. I do have the hard copy of my return receipt from Victoria's Secret so it should have sent it to pay pal already but it's no where to be found
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you funded the payment with debit card, allow up to 30 days or by the time your next bank statement rolls along, for refund to post.  If it is beyond the 30 days, call your debit card customer service.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.