Transferring money to a PayPal mastercard

Candice83
New Community Member
How do I get a card from PayPal to transfer my money too so I can use it at places that don't except just PayPal online?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have a personal account that has received at least $500 in payments in the last 12 months, you can apply for a PayPal debit card with the 1% cashback.

To get a PayPal Prepaid Debit card, go here to apply.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if yo have a business account and qualify,get a Paypal business debit card and use it as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal,fund would come out of your Paypal balance and bank account.

Or

get a Paypal prepaid debit card and linked to your Paypal account and you can transfer fund to the card,cost is 4.95 a month and search this forum for problems .

Login to Me Too

Candice83
New Community Member
Thank you so much. I'm sorry to ask but how do I get the prepaid debit card?
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have a personal account that has received at least $500 in payments in the last 12 months, you can apply for a PayPal debit card with the 1% cashback.

To get a PayPal Prepaid Debit card, go here to apply.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Litch333
New Community Member

So I'm going to jump in here. I just activated my PayPal debit card today. However, how does one transfer money from one's PayPal account onto the debit card? I'm at a loss. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You don't.  It's like a bank debit card.  You just use it for purchases and it takes funds from your PayPal account.

A prepaid debit card it different.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Litch333 wrote:

So I'm going to jump in here. I just activated my PayPal debit card today. However, how does one transfer money from one's PayPal account onto the debit card? I'm at a loss. 

which debit card are you asking?

I think we have answered your questions already

paypal business debit card taps your paypal fund backed by bank fund,no need to transfer.

Paypal prepaid debit card,you have to link the two accounts and then transfer back and forth,this one has a monthly fee

they are both MC card

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.