Proof Of Address

Aidenn-US
New Community Member

My account is restricted right now because i need to prove my identity, address and social security. I have already proven my identity and i can prove my social security but I am only 18 and do not have any bills so how can i prove my address? I tried using a paystub from work but that doesnt qualify

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you link a bank account and a credit card account?  They could help.

Otherwise you need to provide the requested documentation. 

You could also phone PayPal support for help.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you link a bank account and a credit card account?  They could help.

Otherwise you need to provide the requested documentation. 

You could also phone PayPal support for help.

Login to Me Too

Aidenn-US
New Community Member

Yea i have both of those linked, i guess i will just have to call them. Thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Drivers License might help.

Login to Me Too

mplsevan
Nope, that doesn't work either. I wish that the answer that got "Kudos" could be erased or that I could give it a thumbs down because it's NOT an answer!
DPCreations wrote:
Drivers License might help.
Login to Me Too

mplsevan

That does not work. I have a linked bank account with a Card linked. They won't accept anything as proof of address. I am starting to HATE PayPal! I'm also same age and don't have bills in my name, so why would they make it so difficult for people to use PalPal?

Also I have to confirm SSN #, but they don't accept documents more than 6 months old. So, my SS card is 18 years old, so what's a guy to do?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@mplsevan

This thread already has a solution; you could check to see it applies to your case or if you need to start a new thread.

Login to Me Too

mplsevan
The solution is incorrect. @DPCreations
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@mplsevan

The OP accepted it as a solution; I won't contradict the OP.

Login to Me Too

mplsevan
INCORRECT solution. This should be pulled off of here as this is not a correct solution for this issue. Neither of those work to prove your address. I have BOTH linked; they do NOT help. We have phoned PayPal support for assistance and they information that was equally as worthless as this incorrect "Accepted Solution."
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.