New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
What is the phone number for technical support? I can't find it.
Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

@pedalpython wrote:
What is the phone number for technical support? I can't find it.

When you contact PayPal, through the PayPal website, https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call - you will have the option to request Technical Support, when your call is answered. Disregard any of the prompts and state clearly, "Technical Support", when prompted.

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
The call center number is: 4029357733 You'll probably be on hold for 20 or 30 minutes or they can call you back, I did actually talk to a human being , she said this is a "known issue", that they are "well aware of it" and that they have no timeframe on when it's going to be address because it has to "go through programmers and stuff to get fixed". LOL
Login to Me Too

hangfirebabe
Contributor
Contributor

Unless I reduce my printing size to 70%, the packing slip is too large to print on one page. Why did they decide to make it landscape style? The cut line doesn't even make any sense. The previous packing slip was a thousand percent better than this piece of crap. It requires extra work on my end to make the thing even printable, and if I create my own packing slips that is even more work I don't have time for. I'm sure PP has received enough thumbs-down feedback on this new design, I wish they would just own up to the fact that they made a stupid design mistake and revert to the previous version.

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

The Scary thing is now we are told there is no simple roll back for this self inflicted dilemma.

Now it will take some time to fix this know self inflicted dilemma because it must be rectified on a higher level by the same idiots who created the self inflicted disaster - Okay I'm truly scared now.

Come on PP nobody publishes changes without a backup ~ we got folks here that can fix it if your outsourced IT dept can't sober up long enough to do it.

Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

Using Adobe ACROBAT, we are able to edit the Packing slip. Although time consuming, after doing it numerous times, it is worth the extra effort.

If you do not have ACROBAT, at your disposal, you will simply be out of luck, unless you create your own packing slip. At this point, I envy sellers, who never use them, but after 10 years of including packing slips, with each and every order, we will not stop now.

Also, not included in the sample, if an item sold through eBay, your eBay SELLER name, no longer appears.

A sample .pdf file, of all the items that are WRONG or missing, with the new packing slip, can be seen, at the below link. (You must have at least Adobe Reader to view the file.)

Sample Adobe Acrobat Edited Format

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
I have been printing out the confirmation email in the interim. Still looks unprofessional , but all the information is there.
Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is that they have switched their packing slip server to a completely different domain name, odds are its framework has been built from the ground up. You will notice when you click "Print packing slip" the domain name is different than in previous orders.
Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

Whoo HOO !  I got details ! Thank you PP

Packing slip at least functional again.

Login to Me Too

PamelaMcL
Contributor
Contributor

Not for me, there might be more info but it still doesn't print on a sinle page....so it is still useless.

Grrrrr

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.