Multiple XML errors when trying to use multi-order shipping! Help!

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having problems with multi-order shipping?!? I've been getting multiple errors when I try to use it & it never loads, so I can't print my labels! These are the errors I'm getting:

no XML returned for command: get-shipping-presets
no XML returned for command: get-from-addresses
no XML returned for command: get-user-info

Is Paypal having an issue with this & if so, why can't they post a notice about it?!? I'd appreciate any help or info anyone has on this issue!

Thanks,

FireSpirit

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

aquabeet
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU for posting this work around. I've been dreading having to actually go to the Post Office!!

Login to Me Too

tammyjean67
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this!!  It worked for me!

Login to Me Too

hypercoyote

Thank you, this has been getting on my nerves.  I thought either PP was pulling Multi-order shipping or there was one broke server in the farm and I kept hitting that server, lol

Login to Me Too

Myturn1266
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for posting this, I've been losing my cool thinking there and extremely annoyed with IOS and Andoid lack of programming.
Login to Me Too

AlienALX
Contributor
Contributor

You're an absolute lifesaver. It readily resolved the XML errors I have been encountering for some time. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

RichV1
Contributor
Contributor

The link listed gives a 404 error.

Login to Me Too

shermand2268
Contributor
Contributor

i have been emailing paypal since thursday and get nothing but their useless "clear your cache" form emails.  Customer service sucks at paypal.

Login to Me Too

jwphoto
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same thing as you. But I need to use the multi shipping tool because my order was not done through Paypal so I don't have a Paypal order to click on. Ugh! I will contact them as well.

Login to Me Too

leadsfromme
New Community Member

Use the link he gave instead of going to transaction page if it is not an Ebay order. If finally opened for me using his link. I also had orders that weren't Ebay. Also, you can create an account on usps.com and use paypal to pay. You don't get as much of a discount but it is better than standing in line at PO and paying their prices when you have something to ship.

@jwphoto wrote:

I am getting the same thing as you. But I need to use the multi shipping tool because my order was not done through Paypal so I don't have a Paypal order to click on. Ugh! I will contact them as well.

Login to Me Too

jbalick

Work around worked but it only imported the 5 most recent orders and the other 30 do not show up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.