Multiple XML errors when trying to use multi-order shipping! Help!

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having problems with multi-order shipping?!? I've been getting multiple errors when I try to use it & it never loads, so I can't print my labels! These are the errors I'm getting:

no XML returned for command: get-shipping-presets
no XML returned for command: get-from-addresses
no XML returned for command: get-user-info

Is Paypal having an issue with this & if so, why can't they post a notice about it?!? I'd appreciate any help or info anyone has on this issue!

Thanks,

FireSpirit

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mch28
Contributor
Contributor

I posted this in another thread.

Found a work around for now.

Go into one of the transactions.

Go to the bottom and open "Multiorder Shipping" from that link.

I've tried it several times now and goes in without the XML errors.

Or use this link

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk​-ship

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

MediaManBob
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same problem.  Its been going on all day today (2/2/2015).  Tried everything!  Got orders to ship that I cannot ship.  It would be nice if Paypal posted a notice so that we are not taking worthless corrective actions with our PC's when it appears be an issue on Paypal's site.

Login to Me Too

Alsueu
New Community Member

I've got the same problem.

Login to Me Too
Solved

mch28
Contributor
Contributor

I posted this in another thread.

Found a work around for now.

Go into one of the transactions.

Go to the bottom and open "Multiorder Shipping" from that link.

I've tried it several times now and goes in without the XML errors.

Or use this link

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk​-ship

Login to Me Too

MattFL
Contributor
Contributor

OK this worked for me as a work-around.  First open one of the transactions, then from that transaction click to open multi order shipping. 

Login to Me Too

lyssa73
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I've been having the same problems yesterday and today. Paypal needs to get on this!

Login to Me Too

BigGator
New Community Member

The link given by mch28 worked for me, but you have to hurry! The session times out within minutes and if you don't get an order saved before that happens, you have to start over.

PayPal please fix this!

Login to Me Too

roxaroo
New Community Member

Thank you so much for the workaround. It did work for me!! I agree that Paypal should have a notification of issues especially one like this. I have had this problem several times since they changed to the new site. Don't know if I am alone or not but I hate the look of the new site and use the classic site. Gives you much more info. The new summary page is useless to me. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I think the messed it up and did nothing to improve it!!!

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

I feel the same way you do about their new format. Even after using it for several months now, I still hate it. It is so distracting & very user unfriendly. I much prefer the classic site as it's much more businesslike than this new look. I'm glad the link worked for you! 🙂

Login to Me Too

tangerine3
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much for researching and finding this link it has helped me also as I don't have orders from ebay either. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.