Cant buy anything on paypal, or send anything on paypal.

lydia1212
New Community Member

Hello, i have just made my paypal account about 2 weeks ago, i have a fully verified paypal accout all my information is correct, for the time ive had my paypal account, i have probably had to call paypal about 12 times, with no help in any of the calls. I can not seem to buy anything on ebay through paypal, only a couple things once and a while, but for the most part it declines my payment for some reason, i have money on my debit card but it just wont work, and paypal cant help me either. I thought mabye there is a way to get around this to sending money from my bank to my friend and having them send it back to go into my balance, but i cant send money over paypal either, there is no problems with my paypal account. When i call paypal they always say that im "triggering the security" or something along those lines. BUT IM DOING ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING WRONG. I was unable to buy my son a phone for his birthday because paypal declines any payment i try to make because of "security reasons" and they can not give me an answer why. Someone help please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to provide details.

What web sites for buying?

What are you buying?

Is the account in your name and address?

Do you have a bank account and credit cards account linked?  Are they in your own name and address?

What are the details of all your transactions for the last week?

Login to Me Too

Liam19995
Contributor
Contributor

the bottom line is they have there OWN money in there paypal and they wont let them spend it how they wish,

paypal is one big scam if you ask me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.