where is my 4 digit code number???

Ursarul
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again !

I waited 7 days for my 4 digit code to arrive and to become a verified seller on eBay. What happend? I called at my bank and they said to me that there is no code for PayPal ...

Please help me. Thank you !!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The 4-digit code is for confirming credit/debit cards, provided with the test authorization charge so look for the code in your online credit/debit card account or wait for your next bill or statement.  Try removing the card and adding it again or see if there is a way where you add the card, to process the authorization again.  Otherwise remove the card and re-add to run it through again.

While for bank accounts, 2 small deposits are made to the account. You enter the amounts at PayPal to confirm.

Note that there is an up to 21 day hold on eBay sales payments for new or returning sellers.  Up to $15 will be released for shipping costs per transaction.  To get the funds released faster, provide tracking #'s and update order statuses.

This is to settle, if any, disputes/chargebacks that maybe filed by the buyer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.