Receiving donations

Cyrusa
New Community Member

I recently started getting donations. I am positive people have donated but i am not sure how to claim them. My balance is still at 0.00 and my payments received is empty. Please tell me how to claim donations.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Cyrusa,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

I would guess that the email address is not confirmed on your PayPal account.  Instructions for this process are here:

How do I confirm my email address?

If you know your email address is confirmed and you are absolutely certain that the donations have been sent, then I would guess that the email address the donations are being sent to is not on file with PayPal. You could ask one of the donors to check their account to find out the exact email address to which the payment is being sent.

If the donations are showing in your PayPal activity but the balance is still zero then it's possible you may need to upgrade your PayPal account to a Business/Premier account or the account may need to be Verified.  I've included instructions for those processes below:

I hope this helps! 🙂
- Frank
If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.