Purchase of business with a PayPal account

Effexx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have recently purchased a web business which receives subscription payments from existing customers via a UK based PayPal account.

Now, I need to be able to transfer payments received from the PayPal account to my Australian bank account, or at least transfer payments received to my existing Australia based PayPal business account and from there to my bank account. But I cannot add a my bank account to the UK based PayPal account as it will only accept the UK in the country field, and I fear that if I attempt to transfer funds to my existing Australia based PayPal account it will trigger account limitations...

Can anyone help me resolve this? Of course I have already attached my existing Australia based PayPal account to this new business for future customers subscriptions, but I also need to access incoming subscription payments from the many existing customers.

Thanks in advance.

Robert

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Effexx,

Welcome! 🙂

The only options are to obtain a US or UK bank account and withdraw the funds or transfer the funds from your UK PayPal account to the Australian account.  I doubt there would be a limitation as a result of that but if you want to be sure, I recommend contacting Customer Support and they can note the account with your plans.  I know in some situations, we can link accounts together so that funds are automatically transferred from one account to another main "parent" account.  It's possible that might be an available option.

I hope this helps! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.