Multiorder Shipping down?

digitek
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting errors when opening Multiorder shipping this evening.  There is a compatibility warning that comes up notifying me that the site cannot recognize my browser, and suggests using IE, Chrome, Firefox.  I've tried all three in various versions and am seeing the same issue.

If I continue after the warning, various XML errors pop up (No XML returned from command: get-user-...)

Anyone else seeing this as of 10:50PM PST?  

Regards...

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

arkanee555
New Community Member

I am also having this issue as of 8:21AM Central on 1/31/15

Login to Me Too

topshot
Contributor
Contributor

Similar here. Tried yesterday morning using Firefox and IE and again this morning. I'm only getting the XML errors and it just hangs.

Login to Me Too

madams590
New Community Member

Mine's been down all day. I've tried multiple browsers, restarting. Nothing, ugh!

Login to Me Too

digitek
Contributor
Contributor

Verified the same is still occuring today for me as of 4:20PM.

For those running into this issue, at least for USPS postage you can purchase first class and priority labels directly through Stamps.com.  They have a windows app that I was able to get going with and print my critical labels for this last day through.  The interface isn't as easy as PayPal multi-order shipping, but you can copy / paste addresses from PayPal or other order sources and the costs at least for first class appeared to be the same.  It's worked for me while we wait for this to get fixed.

Hopefully they are aware of this issue and working to resolve it soon.  

Regards,

Sean

Login to Me Too

autonutt
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same exact problem here as of 6:30pm Pacific time.. was afraid it was my own computer, but now I know it's a site issue.  PayPal, any ETA on when this may get fixed?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

jody55
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here as well - never had this problem before! Multi-order shipping never finishes loading and the XML warning pops up.

Login to Me Too

mch28
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.. "No XML returned from command"

Please fix this PayPal.  It's a pain to do each transaction seperately.

Found a work around for now.

Go into one of the transactions.

Go to the bottom and open "Multiorder Shipping" from that link.

I've tried it several times now and goes in without the XML errors.

Or use this link

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

Login to Me Too

jody55
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU!!!! The link does seem to work...right now.  I hope it doesn't also get messed up!

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU!!! The link you provided worked! I hope PayPal gets this fixed soon, but I really appreciate the link....worked like a charm. For anyone else having this problem, try going to the link provided! 🙂

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.