Multiorder Shipping down?

digitek
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting errors when opening Multiorder shipping this evening.  There is a compatibility warning that comes up notifying me that the site cannot recognize my browser, and suggests using IE, Chrome, Firefox.  I've tried all three in various versions and am seeing the same issue.

If I continue after the warning, various XML errors pop up (No XML returned from command: get-user-...)

Anyone else seeing this as of 10:50PM PST?  

Regards...

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

momsanteeks
Contributor
Contributor

Awesome, the link worked for me too, THANK YOU!!! 

www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

Login to Me Too

JayBerlinMeme
New Community Member

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for sharing this link. You just saved me hours. You're the best!

I love you. Thank you!!!!

www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

Login to Me Too

tinawind
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, that link works beautifully!

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

I've been having the error where I get a compatibility error that my broswer can't be detected...using current chrome, and get the same error when I switched to current Firefox.  Well I got further in Firefox, but it still couldn't pull up my history or let me create any new orders.

Yes, for first class and priority mail shipping labels just make a free account at usps.com and ship online from there - it isn't as easy an interface but works.  However I use paypal multiorder shipping to send books to trading sites using media mail.  Usps.com doesn't sell online media mail shipping, so far only paypal does.

thank you than you thank you for the link!

And paypal - fix it it already!

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having this problem for 2 days now & just wrote a post about it! I'm getting multiple XML errors when trying to use multiorder shipping. Anyone know anything about it yet?!?

Login to Me Too

momsanteeks
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same issue past 2 days, can't order pick up for my packages and getting the same message about incompatability.  I use chrome, a lot of people do too, I am not switching to IE, Firefox or Safari just to use their multi-order shipping tool. Will have to start using USPS.com again until they get the issue fixed, hope it's soon. 

Login to Me Too

dianaknits
Contributor
Contributor

It is Tuesday Feb. 3 and multi-order shipping is still not working.  This has been several days now.  I can "print a shipping label" for each order individually, but that is much slower than multi-order shipping.  Paypal needs to get this fixed!

Login to Me Too

topshot
Contributor
Contributor

I used the link provided earlier, https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship, which also brings up Multi-order shipping.

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

Just to let you know, I've emailed PayPal about the Multi-Order Shipping problem, so hopefully they will have it fixed soon. It might help for some more people to email them, also. Just go to PayPal Help & there's a link on the right side of the page to email them. Glad the link has been working for you all! Just hope it keeps working until they get it fixed.

Login to Me Too

shadygardener
Contributor
Contributor

I'm been having the same problem for over a week now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.