How do I download ALL my transaction history

Artistwantab
New Community Member

I just installed Quicken and I would like to download ALL my history.

It can be in any format...excell qif or simple text.

I just want to be able to reconcile all my account history. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

With new user interface or new look,  you can do what you have in mind however, you're stuck with downloading 1 month at a time.  At least that's what I found out.

Assuming you have a Business Account, when you login, the top of the page should look something like this:

PayPal_Business_Account_Landing_Screen.jpg

Click on the 3 bar icon and a menu will pop up - Click on Reports.  On the Report page, at the bottom, click on Download History.

Login to Me Too

Artistwantab
New Community Member

My history goes beyond two years.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just curious, are you saying you can only go back 2 years although you have more than that.

Login to Me Too

SOLA07
Contributor
Contributor

Are you able to dowload what items you sold?  I would like to be able to see which item went with each transaction, but I'm having difficulty with that.  Just curious.

Artistwantab wrote 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

To answer your question, it appears that info is not being downloaded.  In the past, before all of the these changes with the new view, there was a box you check that include the items in the cart.  Seems we have lost that option.  Bummer for now.

Login to Me Too

joz
Contributor
Contributor

The legacy page is still available. You can access it from Activity -> Click on Statements DropDown on right hand side -> Activity Export. Otherwise you can access it using the direct URL  - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download.

From this page, you can downlod for any date in the past. But single request can have date range limit of two years.

For e.g. Jan 2010 to Dec 2011 is allowed, but Jan 2010 to Dec 2013 is not allowed.

@SOLA07, 

This page has the option to include the item details. Please make sure to select the checkbox next to  "Include Shopping Cart details (comma and tab delimited files only)." while submitting your request.

Login to Me Too

joz
Contributor
Contributor

BTW, for merchant login, it is under Transaction -> Activity -> Download Link on the right hand side. I have bookmarked the direct link https://history.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download and it works irrespective of the user type.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.