Dispute Enquiry about onBux

Jahanzeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I would like to enquire about a Dispute/claim against onBux Ltda. I have made around 1348$ Purchases at onBux Ltda. These purchases include several referral pack purchases as well as ultimate membership upgrade. onBux Ltda, is a bux site and like all other bux site you need to wait atleast 2-3 months to get your payment return, so I waited and when I recently asked for a 345$ payment on my account I got no payment from onBux Ltda, which PROMISES to pay its ultimate members INSTANTLY. I am an ultimate member and a transaction record at paypal also shows that i purchased the item ultimate membership at onBux.

Now I am in real trouble as this site is not paying me what it describes and is using paypal to scam members. 

I have no intentions to continue on this website and any of their schemes. I just want a swift action from Paypal to refund all my purchases. I am unable to open a dispute/claim as 45 days have passed, but Paypal must have any method to help me as this is a serious matter and onBux is really scaming alot of members.

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Jahanzeb,

Although there is a 45 day timeframe in order for us to be able to invesigate disputes filed through the PayPal website, you should be able to contact us and we can investigate the seller for you. We can't tell you any information in regards to the investigation but if they are doing the same to other people, we may be able to try and get a refund on the transactions back to your PayPal account.

You should also try checking what funding option was used to fund the original purchases. If there was a credit/debit card used to fund the purchase, you may be able to contact your bank/credit card company in order to see if they can provide protection on your purchase.

I hope this information helps,

David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Jahanzeb,

Although there is a 45 day timeframe in order for us to be able to invesigate disputes filed through the PayPal website, you should be able to contact us and we can investigate the seller for you. We can't tell you any information in regards to the investigation but if they are doing the same to other people, we may be able to try and get a refund on the transactions back to your PayPal account.

You should also try checking what funding option was used to fund the original purchases. If there was a credit/debit card used to fund the purchase, you may be able to contact your bank/credit card company in order to see if they can provide protection on your purchase.

I hope this information helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Jahanzeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David,

Firstly thanks a lot for your reply. As you know Onbux.com is a bux site, and for anyone with major investment it is very hard to get money back in 45 days or be able to do a payout of a big amount that soon.

Now my details

My all payments to onbux were done from Paypal balance(not from CC).

I asked for payout at onbux on 23rd March for 345$ approx. And my payment was put on hold, saying that my account is under review. Before that I saw on their forums that they are paying their ultimate members instantly(which I am also, I can post screenshots which I have taken or post a video to prove it even, also my transaction of 800$ via paypal can also confirm a purchase of ultimate membership).

Facts

This post about ultimate members being paid instantly is from 17th Febuary. link is here http://www.onbux.com/forum/topic?frmid=1&tpcid=61601

I have not violated any of their TOS, only 2 posts of mine exist on their forums which are also not in violation of any rules.

The post by onbux admin is on 17th Feb 2011, while I asked for payout on 23rd March, well ahead of their announcement and my payment is still not received. Recently I have learned that all their paypal + alertpay accounts are closed for payouts for all members, and they have promised a 24 hour time period to fix it, which is at the moment 6 hours past deadline.

I would encourage all other members who are facing their scam to post here, regardless of the amount so paypal can know that they are scaming people all over world.

Once again thanks for reply to the post david.

Regards

Login to Me Too

zigggy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, same problem here, but I am a Golden-member, I asked on March 22 for the payment ( $ 41)  and of course they put me in the verification process and immediately after that I no longer have the right to write on their forum and i receive the following message "Your account is under review" when i try to post, the terms and conditions of the site does not say that since  you go in the verification process can no longer post on the forum.I have not violated any of their TOS, or their forums rules.
When I bought the "gold membership" on 11/11/2010 the payment was made ​​via paypal to Onbux but using the credit card balance not pp ballance . There are more chances to get my money back even if it has been 45 days? My last payment of $ 5 to them is for a package of referrals and is still in the period of 45 days. And now I see that PayPal no longer works on their website.

Login to Me Too

raaav
New Community Member

Hi, I'm also a golden member. I can't file a dispute, since my last transaction was last year, but I wanted to confirm that this site activated scam-mode.

After requesting a payment my account is now under review, I did not receive anything and got banned from the forum without reason.

Login to Me Too

Jahanzeb
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for posting here, this way Paypal and other users can know about the scam that Onbux is trying to do.

David please advise on howto open a dispute now, or contact paypal. Any specific email id that I have to send my information at.

Regards

Login to Me Too

Ciprian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David

I have a similar problem as Jahanzeb.

I invested in onbux via paypal around 1200 usd. After 5 months of daily work as Ultimate member I earned only 20 usd. The second payment from onbux was 40 usd. But the this payment of 40 usd was blocked and the site give the message "504 gateway out"  I succeded to recover via paypal claim the amount of 205 usd, my payments in the last 45 days.

I need your help to get my money back.

Faithfully yours

Ciprian

Login to Me Too

MagicMagic

I'm also an Ultimate member there, who have upgraded my account since september 2010.

After putting my account under review once, the ystarted again to pay me instantly, but now my account is again under review (since march 21th), with no signs of being paid in the future. 
I have already tried to send them support tickets, but they completely ignore them. My friend (and my referral) posted in theforum asking if there is any advance in the situation of my account, and a few hours later his account got banned from the forum.
I started to take screenshoots of posts before they are being deletd about friends asking about their friends or uplines payment situation.
I wan't to find a solution to my investment being lost to these scammers 😞

Login to Me Too

shauwei
Contributor
Contributor

I have requested my payment of $35 (est.) around two weeks ago, and yet I still haven't received the payment =(

Login to Me Too

Habacucc
Contributor
Contributor

I am also a member from onBux, and as many of you here I have not received my payment nor can I request any more payments.

I also opened a dispute inquiry against onBux:  https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Protection-programs-disputes-and/Dispute-inquiry-onBux/m-p/23314...

I really hope Paypal can do something about this matter and refund our purchases made from onBux.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.