Dispute inquiry - onBux

Habacucc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, this post is to request an iniquiry of dispute on onBux Ltda. I have made many purchases from them (going for around $700), some of these purchases are a Golden membership upgrade, referral pack purchases, referrals prack extensions, among others.

Although more than 45 days have passed for many of the purchases, in bux sites it takes about 3 months to get your payment return.

So I waited until i had around $300+ on my account, then I decided to ask for my payment, onBux put me in the "waiting list" as they have done with many more users. I requested a payment of 25$, at which point I could not request any other payment since they told me they were proccesing my payment and thus I can't get my payment return.

Once again, I am aware that more than 45 days have passed but I would like to ask paypal about a way to refund my purchases, and also inquiry about onBux Ltda. actions, since as far as I know, and as many complains are being made against them, onBux is doing this to many, many more people. Denying their payments or delaying them for even more than 2 months. Their terms of service stated that payments would be made instantly, and later on they changed that payment policy to 7-10 days claiming that this was to avoid users cheating, but many users that requested their payments (including me) have waited for more than 10 days and still got no payment from them.

I keep the receipts of the purchases I have done from onBux, so if Paypal should requiere me to prove that I have done such purchases I would glady provide these receipts or the transaction ID.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi Habacucc,

If you haven't received any item from this company, you should be able to open a dispute on the transaction through your PayPal account. The only thing is that if you are purchasing a service from this company, you aren't covered under our Buyer Protection Policy. This means that we wouldn't be able to investigate a dispute on your behalf through your PayPal account.

My best advice for you would be to file a dispute on the transaction through your account. You should also check what funding option that was used to fund your purchase. If a credit/debit card or bank account was used to fund your purchase, you should be able to contact your bank/credit card company in order to determine if it's possible for you to dispute the transaction with them.

I hope this information helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.