Activity in PayPal Community

Venmo Wrongfully Deactivated my account. What Now?

I have been emailing Venmo over the past week due to them freezing my account right after my tax return was deposited. I've sent all documentation requested, they responded by saying my account is in violation of something but won't say what, and tha...

CMWeaver by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't add and pay with my bank card.

Greetings. For the last few months I have been having a problem with your payment services and judging by the ratings on GooglePlay I am not the only one. Not only that I can't add my bank card so that I can pay with it, on top of that once I manage ...

Michal0822 by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

APPLICATION REQUEST ????

Greetings,Regarding the problem of being able to make transfers to other IBANs of other banks not connected to your account, I contacted the PayPal manager, his name is Alex Chrisshttps://www.facebook.com/AlexChrisssbut is it really him?and he told m...

Resolved! Extortion/blackmail refund

Last night I was blackmailed for 700 dollars, leaving 9 dollars in my bank account. The perpetrator threatened to send an explicit video of me which they proved they have, to all of my friends and family on facebook which they proved they could do. I...

pay in 4 denial error

Firstly I understand old decisions can not be reversed. I'm not asking for that. I just want someone to investigate my issue. I have used Pay in 4 several time with zero issues. I have not missed a single payment. I recently got denied because the sy...

Dhovin by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

PayPal refuses to pay for firearms/ammo

This just stinks. PayPal refuses to pay for firearms related products. If I would of known this before hand I would have never started to use my account. Period. Anyone else feel the same way?

Resolved! Refund issued but seller now in touch

Hi. I purchased an itemback in January and needed it for special occasion, so paid extra for special delivery. The company didn't dispatch the item so I queried on delivery day and they said 'item is still here and now on hold, pending on what you wo...

Requirement for PayPal Balance Account

Is a PayPal Balance Account required to have a PayPal account if a checking account is linked? I received an email basically telling me to apply for the Balance account or I would no longer have a PayPal account. My checking account has been linked f...

Nehoc24 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos