pay in 4 denial error

Dhovin
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly I understand old decisions can not be reversed. I'm not asking for that. I just want someone to investigate my issue. I have used Pay in 4 several time with zero issues. I have not missed a single payment. I recently got denied because the system said I was delinquent. If i go look at my pay in 4 purchased they all say they are paid in full!  Another message I receive was that my outstanding balance was to high or the loan amount was to high. I have no outstanding balance showing in my account and the amount was for $100. This is well with in the programs limitations. I do have my credit report frozen and have temporarily unfrozen it for my purchase attempts. I am extremely frustrated with the lack of support i have gotten from PayPal so far. I do not want the old requests reversed. I want the new requests to stop giving me incorrect denials!! can anyone please help??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SteelersPittFan
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm this seems very odd. PayPal uses their internal checks and algorithms to approve or deny Pay in 4.

I have 8 plans currently active and continue to get approved with a high prequalified amount.

If I were you I would call customer service, ask to speak to a supervisor and explain your concerns to him/her.

Hopefully a supervisor will be able to look into this deeper than a regular agent would be able to. 

Are you sure you aren't forgetting a missed or late payment you might have had? Or perhaps forgot about an upcoming payment and didn't have money for your method of payment to cover it?

I always use my checking account as the Pay 4 method of payment and I make sure there is enough money in there at all times to cover the payments. 

Login to Me Too

Dhovin
Contributor
Contributor
Hey. I am 100% positive I made all the payments. I've only been approved 4 times and it shows everything is paid. I tried to call in and couldn't get past the automated message. I guess I will try again. It did direct me to the chat thing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.