Forum Posts

RECEIVING PAYMENT

GOOD DAY, I HAVE TRIED TO LINK MY PAYPAL LINK TO RECEIVE PAYMENT, BUT THEY SAY ERROR< PAYMENT INFORMATION PROVIDED IS INVALID, WHY WOULD THAT BE????

Lani92 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect my PayPal business account to my Shopify Store

I have a drop shopping store on Shopify. I want to connect my Paypal account (business account) to it. But when I try to activate the payment method on Shopify - Shopify says - You are almost there, you can follow the next steps on Paypal, and it pro...

receiving payments

Me and my friend have started up a clothing line and we sell our clothes on instagram. When someone wants to buy something they just send the money to the paypal link in our instagram bio. This usually works but for one of the payments we haven't rec...

misprint by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong address

Someone sent money to me but used the wrong email address. How do they get their money back?

marooned1 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ur urgent assistance is highly appreciated

Hi guys, hope u are fine and safe, im new here to the paypal world, i created my account and linked my credit card to the paypal account, my friend from another country tries to send me money, unfortunately he cant send it and he receives an error me...

Vriix by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money dispute

I ordered items from Pandora the other week and I didn’t receive my item because of the billing address not matching . They had everything on hold but then they released it so I’m just waiting on PayPal to refund my money back

Handy302 by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to claim payment

Hello, I received an email that I have received a payment (from Airbnb Associates, might I add). When I click "Claim Your Money" it says the link has expired and doesn't work. I've tried reaching out to Airbnb but they can't assist. I'm not sure how ...

boerewors by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels