What are "TAGS" and how do I sue them?????

StBayou
Contributor
Contributor

that's all I want to know.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

StBayou- Actually, I would find it rather interesting for you to sue TAGS...but I can be a tad off, so don't mind me 🙂

The tags are there so you can fill in little....tags...of what your post is.  That way if someone searches for say "shipping", it'll not only pull up posts that have the word shipping in the title and body, it'll also bring up posts with a shipping tag, even if they don't necessarily have anything to do with shipping.  Plus we have a column to the right that says "Most popular tags" so if you just want to look at those posts, you can do that too.

Hope that answers your question!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tags, as in a forum post?  I don't understand the question, I'll try to help you if you can revise it, a bit? Thanks much!

Login to Me Too

StBayou
Contributor
Contributor

Small wonder you didn't understand my question.  "how do I SUE them?"  I should have typed "how do I USE them"

Just below the box we type our messages in is the word "Attachments" and below that is a box labled Tags (optional).

Looks like the navigation box and you can type in it. 

Thank you,

StBayou

P.S.  The seller who reneged on my china win now has a Jim Jaros guitar up.  Bidding is up to $500.00.  Sure hope

nobody else gets cheated before Ebay investigates my sale. It will probably be alright though.  He put a reserve on

the guitar.  Bet he wishes he had done that with the china. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Andy

StBayou- Actually, I would find it rather interesting for you to sue TAGS...but I can be a tad off, so don't mind me 🙂

The tags are there so you can fill in little....tags...of what your post is.  That way if someone searches for say "shipping", it'll not only pull up posts that have the word shipping in the title and body, it'll also bring up posts with a shipping tag, even if they don't necessarily have anything to do with shipping.  Plus we have a column to the right that says "Most popular tags" so if you just want to look at those posts, you can do that too.

Hope that answers your question!

Login to Me Too

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry for delay STbay, Andy got ya taken care of 😉

Like he said, its used to search your post.

When i enter tags, i put my self in the "Searchers Position"

perhaps my post was about my awesome dinner tonight.... 

how would someone find it?  - by typing "food, dinner"  into the search box..

therefor, food and dinner is my tags.

Good luck on the other issue, keep me informed on whats happening.

Login to Me Too

StBayou
Contributor
Contributor

I sent him a note congratulating him on his Jaros guitar auction.  He got over $1,100.00.  He had a reserve on that auction.

Imagine if I had posted negative feedback on him while this auction was running.  Bidding stalled at $800.00.  Spoke to Ebay today and they assured me that they are looking into my case. It's been a week though since I got someone to wirte a report. Can't do it through normal means due to  money being refunded. Legal needs to fix this.  It's a heck of a loophole.

Login to Me Too

StBayou
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU ANDY!   ANSWER PERFECT. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.