Message 3005

doorsbytim2270
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to pay a store on Ebay thru PayPal for 3 days now...still getting an Error Message 3005.  Is this a common problem lately, and what's the solution??

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

bwavobunny
Contributor
Contributor

I just want them to just fix it.  Thats all.

Login to Me Too

bwavobunny
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I just want my stuff :(. 

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

I too am unable to make a paypal payment through ebay, have had both accts 10 years. Seller may file asa non-payment strike on me but everytime I click make paypal payment it says that service is not available????? What is going on here...we pay ebay a fortune, paypal for servicing out payments but we can't use them to pay and ebay refers to paypal whe then refers us to ebay.  HELLOOOOOO  is anybody else experiencing this? Am I going to end up getting a non-pay strike which will mess up my 10 yr 100% feedback because no one has an answer??? that is so wrong.

Login to Me Too

Not applicable

Paypal lies .. I was told there was a glitch in the system... then later another person told me the credit company puts tags on accounts ... I know I've had trouble with GE Credit and maybe this is some of their doings!  I just hope someone financially able will sue paypal for this.  I have a l00% positive rating and most of us work hard to get payments made immediately.  Now we can't pay for what we've purchased and there seems to be nothing we can do.  For this to all happen "out of the blue" is wrong. If changes are going to be made then ebay needs to not let purchases go through so we're not in a no pay position.  Glitches don't last this long.  I even took my computer to bestbuy to be checked and was told they got the same message on another computer with info I gave them;. They also said glitches like that don't last over a few hours.  Paypal is manipulating everybody ... trying to make us believe it's temporary problem they are working on ....   right!    Just be honest so people will know what's going on.  I can't beleive ebay isn't fumming over this.  Surely there's somekind of competition out there.  They are messing up a good thing!!!!  I'm just tired of trying to pay for items with no success and being jerked around by paypal.

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

not sure but I heard a while back Ebay bought PayPal so I guess they have control of the buyers and the sellers money.  And yes I tried 3 differnent computers, my phone and the library computer all with the same message.  that ain't no coincidence..... so I let my seller know what was going on and copy and pasted the error message for her. its ridiculous but they know they have us over a barrell and customer service **bleep**...took me 4 hrs to find an EMAIL for EBAY customer service if its even any good but they'll never answer anyway and I suspect paypal will do the same.  I see ebay has another system maintanence  going on soon (even though they had one a week ago) I sure hope it is to fix this mess because I sure got my subscriptiopn bill for my ebay store this month, they didn't have any problem getting that out.

Smiley SadSmiley MadSmiley SadSmiley MadSmiley SadSmiley MadSmiley SadSmiley Mad

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

AMEN FRIEND!!!  can you imagine if the banks, gas stations, grocery stores all pulled this???? There would be a riot in the streets.

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

OOOOPS just got this message from paypal when I tried to voice concern in a reply

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team for investigation.

Exception ID: 5E3CED01

Please click the Back button on your browser.

uh-oh does that mean I have been a bad girl speaking out of turn....sorry paypal...its called frustration and I know you are reading this....if we say pretty please can we gwt this fixed.

Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

while there is nothing funny about this situation I bet that is one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG trouble ticket because pretty much from what I see buyers and sellers are all pretty much on lockdown....kinda creepy!

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

you need to copy and paste the error you are getting when you try and pay and send to your sellers. They need to know they are not getting paid because of Ebay and Paypal.  its nice they don't let you pay by check, money order or cash but you now can't pay through their preferred method od payment - paypal either....**bleep**

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

same here....Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.